The Mamanuca Islands are the perfect backdrop for a day out on the water. The stunning volcanic archipelago is located just off the coast of Denarau, a mere 20 minutes from Nadi International Airport, meaning that you can be on the water in no time.
Our Fiji Islands day cruises from Denarau will take you to some of the most breathtaking spots in the Mamanucas. With deserted islands, crystal clear waters, palm-fringed beaches, rich coral reefs, and awesome surf to choose from, Big Blue Fiji can tailor-make your perfect Fiji day cruise.
Fiji Day Cruise
You will be met at Port Denarau and be transferred to your catamaran for the day. Plug in your phone and play your favourite tunes. Sip delicious drinks. Tuck into tasty nibbles. Snorkel rich coral reefs whilst surrounded by a myriad of tropical fish. Get your adrenaline fix on biscuit rides and wake skates. Paddle board over the crystal clear waters. Or simply relax on the trampolines on the bow of the boat surrounded by your family and friends. Enjoy a beautifully prepared BBQ lunch served on board (up to 15 people), or enjoy a delicious BBQ at Musket Cove’s Island Bar. Set sail back towards Denarau as the sun sets over the islands.
Our Fiji day cruises are perfect for celebrating a big birthday, hanging out with your family and friends on hen and buck dos, or motivating your teams at work on a corporate day out. So get in touch, and we will tailor your day charter to suit you.
- Exclusive use of our Lagoon 440 catamaran ‘Aparima’
- BBQ lunch (maximum 15 people for BBQ lunch on board). Beach BBQ or lunch at Musket Cove will be arranged for over 15 people.
- Drinks including water, soft drinks, beers and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, second captain and minimum 2 extra crew
- Marine park and port fees
- Snorkeling gear
- Motorised and non-motorised equipment
- Biscuit rides
- Wake skates
- All local government taxes