Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Fishing and Spearing Charter
Our Big Blue Fiji experts know these waters like the backs of their hands and are here to help you catch the ‘big one’. The warm tropical waters surrounding the Mamanucas and Yasawas are home to some massive big-game species such as GTs, yellowfin tuna, blue marlin, mahi mahi, and wahoo.Fish and spear with us...
Our boat is fully equipped for fishing and will take you to the best places for the specific type of fishing you want. So if fishing in paradise with no other boats around sounds like your dream, get in touch with our experts and experience some of the best fishing in the world on our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Fishing and Spearing Charter.
Fish and spear with us…
Our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands fishing and spearing charters are from 3 to 14 days, and are tailor made to suit you.
An abundance of reef fish including giant and blue fin trevally, coral trout, Spanish mackerel, and dogtooth tuna
Blue water species such as blue and black marlin, sail fish, wahoo, mahi mahi, albacore, and yellowfin and big eye tuna
Snorkeling with manta rays (seasonal)
Sample 7 Day Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Fishing and Spearing Charter
Logistics of your trip
First day of your charter
- We recommend arriving in Fiji a day prior to your charter. We can book your transfers and accommodation for your overnight stay in Viti Levu at an extra charge. Please mention this when enquiring.
- If you are arriving before 8:00am on the first day of your charter, we can arrange transfers direct to the boat. Alternatively, we will pick you up from your resort on Viti Levu and transfer you to the boat.
- The boat departs at 1:00pm on the first day of your charter, and lunch will be served on board.
Last day of your charter
- Disembarkation at the end of your charter will be at 12:00 noon.
- If you are planning to fly out on this day, please ensure you leave enough time to be transferred to the airport.
- If you would like us to book a hotel and transfer for your final night, please mention this when enquiring.
- Accommodation in a queen-bed cabin with en suite
- All meals and snacks; drinks including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, local spirits, and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, chef, and dive instructor
- Marine park and port fees
- Big Blue Fiji travel pack and itinerary
- Transfers on first and last day of cruise
- Big-game fishing, spearing, popper fishing
- Guided snorkeling
- Manta ray snorkeling and night snorkeling (in season)
- Snorkeling gear and non-motorised equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Guided island trekking
- Cultural visits and experiences
- Premium drinks package, which includes premium spirits, beers, wine, and champagne
- Intro dive and diver certification courses, shark encounter dive, night dive, fluoro dive
- Kite surfing
- Seaplane bookings, and pre- and post-accommodation packages and touring in Fiji