Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Diving Charter
From adrenaline filled bull and tiger shark dives, to canyons, caves, wrecks, and coral reefs, the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands offer an abundance of marine life. Explore crystal clear waters full of rich coral reefs teeming with tropical fish, night dive with manta rays, relax as you watch sharks swim through cleaning stations, spot brightly coloured nudibranchs, and look out for morays hiding in the reef on our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands Diving Charter. This truly is the perfect underwater playground...Dive with us...
The Mamanucas are home to an array of dive sites. There’s Plantation Pinnacle with its corals, tunnels, and myriad of tropical fish. There’s Gotham City, which boasts a huge batfish population, and Supermarket, which is known for its sharks. With these sites and more to choose from, Big Blue Fiji can tailor your dives around the experience you want.
The Yasawas also offer some fantastic diving. There are caves, canyons, wrecks, and pinnacles, an abundance of soft and hard corals, and masses of tropical fish. There are manta rays (seasonal), eagle rays, turtles, and sharks, and one of the best bull shark dives in the world. The Yasawas have something for everyone. Let Big Blue Fiji put you in the right place at the right time for what you want to see.
- Eagle rays
- Manta rays (seasonal)
- Hawksbill turtles
- Soft and hard corals
- White tip, black tip, and grey reef sharks
- Bull, tiger, and hammerhead sharks
- Adrenaline Pit – big-shark feeding dive with species such as tiger, bull, lemon, nurse, and silver tip, and an abundance of reef sharks and pelagic fish
- Tavaniko Point – cleaning station
- Caves of Babylon
- The Golden Gate – pinnacle dive
- The Maze
- Fantastic Wall
Dive with us…
Our Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands diving charters are from 3 to 14 days, and are tailor made to suit you.
One of the best bull and tiger shark dives in the world
Snorkeling with manta rays (seasonal)
Night dive with manta rays (seasonal)
Cultural visits and experiences
Sample 7 Day Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands Diving Charter
Logistics of your trip
First day of your charter
- We recommend arriving in Fiji a day prior to your charter. We can book your transfers and accommodation for your overnight stay in Viti Levu at an extra charge. Please mention this when enquiring.
- If you are arriving before 8:00am on the first day of your charter, we can arrange transfers direct to the boat. Alternatively, we will pick you up from your resort on Viti Levu and transfer you to the boat.
- The boat departs at 1:00pm on the first day of your charter, and lunch will be served on board.
Last day of your charter
- Disembarkation at the end of your charter will be at 12:00 noon.
- If you are planning to fly out on this day, please ensure you leave enough time to be transferred to the airport.
- If you would like us to book a hotel and transfer for your final night, please mention this when enquiring.
- Accommodation in a queen-bed cabin with en suite
- All meals and snacks; drinks including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, local spirits, and wines
- Highly qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable captain, chef, and dive instructor
- Marine park and port fees
- Big Blue Fiji travel pack and itinerary
- Transfers on first and last day of cruise
- All dives and diving equipment
- Guided snorkeling
- Manta ray snorkeling and night snorkeling (in season)
- Snorkeling gear and non-motorised equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Guided island trekking
- Cultural visits and experiences
- Premium drinks package, which includes premium spirits, beers, wine, and champagne
- Big-game fishing, spearing, popper fishing
- Diver certification courses
- Kite surfing
- Seaplane bookings, and pre- and post-accommodation packages and touring in Fiji